• Bridge: (18 holes Meadlowland)
• Stour: (9 holes, short par 3)
6272 - 964
72 - 54 / 70 - 54
Booking at weekends is advised
Pre booking necessary
18 holes: D / 9 holes B
Originally formed at the old Iford Bridge Course, the club moved across to Iford Golf Centre when it opened in 2001.
Just off the A338 near Bournemouth Hospital. By road from North From the Spur Road (A338) take the A3060 to Christchurch (Castle Lane East). Turn left on to Riverside Avenue (as if going to Tesco). Playgolf Bournemouth is about half a mile down on your right. By road from Bournemouth Take A338 out of town and take exit to Christchurch on to Castle Lane. Turn right under flyover on to Castle Lane East. Just past Tesco turn left into Riverside Avenue and continue past the to Tesco car-park entrance.
• Lake's room for functions with views overlooking the course
• Golf Tuition
• Young Masters Golf centre
• Lady Masters Golf
• Driving range (see information below), large floodlight putting green which you can use free of charge,