• 18-hole undulating championship course with numerous
mature trees and water hazards
• Willows Edge: A 9 Hole Par 3 Course
6865 from the back tees
Weekdays unrestricted, weekends & bank holidays
with a member
Weekdays welcome if previous arrangements made
with secretary Society form
Call Club for latest fees
Located in the Crondon Valley, one of the most beautiful parts of the Essex countryside, 5 miles S of Chelmsford on B1007. M25 J28
• Conference facilities / Corporate days available
• 'Willows Edge' Par 3 Course
• Driving range (see information below)
• State of the art Golf Academy Tel:
01277 829083 / Accredited Explanar centre / C-Swing Teaching System / Custom fit Centre
The main course boasts the longest 'closing' golf hole in the world
at 860 yards and copies of some very famous holes from around
the world (including the 12th at Augusta).
NB: Temporary greens are never used.
variation of holes, ranging from 70-150 yards, that are bordered by trees, strategically placed sand bunkers and some water hazards.