Just over an hour from Paris (120 km) on the way to the Loire Valley châteaux, 10km south of Orléans, Golf de Limère winds its way through the Sologne Forest.
From Orléans town centre, take the A20 towards Vierzon and turn right towards Golf de Limère.
latitude : 47.8198995
longitude : 1.9146305
Open all year round
Catering Facilities +33 (0)2 38 63 89 40
- Lunch: Clubhouse Restaurant
Dinner: Hotel Restaurant
- Conference Facilities Tuition & Practice Facilities
- Golf Lessons in French & English (Book ahead) & Children's Academy
- Driving range & 6-hole Practice Course, Chipping & Putting greens Other facilities
Tennis courts, Outdoor heated Swimming-pool, Mountain bikes etc.
Les Balnéades Solarium & Balneotherapy Accomodation
- 3 star Hotel (120 rooms)
- 120 cottages www.portes-de-sologne.com
The most difficult hole at Limère is the tree-lined 537m long par 5 6th with water coming into play from your second shot & a narrow, elongated sloping green guarded by water on one side and a bunker on the other.Ranked 7th in France by Golf Européen
Venue for the French Amateur Championship in 1998