Very friendly Club. Open all year round. Advanced booking advisable.
From Rochefort: Take the RN 137/E 602 road to La Rochelle. Turn left in Saint-Laurent-de-la-Prée and follow the signs to the golf course.
From Saintes: Get off the La Rochelle dual-carriage way at the Fouras St Laurent exit. At the round abouts, follow the signs to St Pierre Charat and to the golf course.
- Clubhouse closed on Tuesdays from Nov. to Feb. (Drinks are very good value for money)
- 25-tee driving range (including 6 covered bays)
- Putting/Pitching green/practice bunker
The golf course lies halfway between Rochefort and Fouras, within the boundary of St-Laurent-de-la-Prée. From the course, there are some beautiful views of the river Charente, the transporter bridge at Le Martrou and the towns of Soubise and Rochefort.
The last 3 holes are the most interesting ones
- The long Par 5 7th is a sharp dog leg to the left surrounding the practice ground with a dangerous out of bounds on the left
- The Par 3 8th has an elevated tee dominating a well-protected green (water in front, out of bounds, trees and more water at the back)
- The 9th is a sharp right dog leg with an uphill tee shot.