Play 2 for 1 golf with GreenFree!
You can use these vouchers at any time up to their expiry date of 31st December 2013.
It has always been our aim to offer a green fee saving scheme targeted specifically at the discerning golfer. With this in mind, we have included only the finest courses that will satisfy golfers who relish a demanding test or appreciate playing in beautiful surroundings. With over 1,000 courses to choose from, there will always be a quality course 'just down the road'.
Terms & Conditions
These are the simple steps you need to follow when using your vouchers.
Participating courses are clearly marked with a GREENFREE icon (right) on both the county listings and at the top of the course page itself.
1. Telephone the golf club in advance to arrange your tee times. You must declare your intention to use a GreenFree Voucher so that the golf club can have your discounted fees ready.
2. Read any requirements and restrictions carefully for the golf club you intend to visit. Certain clubs may require a handicap certificate or impose other requirements such as Soft Spikes only. These are listed in the course directory, though it's also wise to double check exactly what the club requires when booking.
3. The special GreenFree two for one rate only applies to the days and times specified. When booking the course will confirm any restrictions.
4. GreenFree vouchers are for casual play only and are not valid for substitute or part payment for and society/corporate bookings of more than 8 golfers. Any exceptions to this rule are at the complete discretion of the golf club and require the express agreement of the Golf Manager at the time of booking.
5. A current GreenFree voucher, completed with the personal contact details of the voucher holder and guest, must be presented along with the balance of the two for one green fee. Both golfers must tee-off together based on the standard, adult, visitor green fee rates. Two vouchers must be presented for golfers to play in a fourball, and so on up to a maximum of 8 golfers.
6. GreenFree voucher applicants must be aged 18 or over. It is at the discretion of each participating course whether or not they permit any junior green fee rate to be applied to the GreenFree terms and can be checked at the time of booking.
7. Please observe the dress code of each club you intend to visit.
8. Certain participating clubs reserve the right to restrict the number of times in any 12 month period that a voucher holder may avail of the two for one offer. It is essential to check after the first round whether or not a club imposes such restrictions.
9. GreenFree vouchers may not be used in conjunction with club competitions such as Open Days or any other short-term promotional offers. The two for one green fee offer does not apply to visitors' rates when playing with a member of a participating club.
10. Occasionally a new or temporary member of the pro shop staff may be unaware of the GreenFree arrangement. In the unlikely event of this arising you should ask to consult the golf manager for clarification.
Some examples of potential savings
The amounts shown below indicate how much can be saved by using a single GreenFree voucher at participating courses.
ONLINE: You can order online via our secure server by clicking here
Vouchers cost £2.95 each, plus please add £3.50 to each order for postage and packing.
BY POST: You can also order by post, making cheques payable to "GolfToday".
Then please send your remittance and your name and address to:-
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I find out which golf courses participate in this scheme?
Do the vouchers expire?
Are the vouchers transferable?
Can we just turn up at a course with our vouchers and play?
How many of us can play together under the scheme?
My friend is a member at a participating club. Can I get the
discount on a member's guest green fee?
How much can I save with GreeenFree vouchers?
How quickly will I receive my vouchers if I order online?
What if I have more questions?
GREENFREE RELATED INFORMATION
LIST OF ALL HALF PRICE GOLF COURSES IN:
FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT EACH SCHEME