1. Arnold Palmer Course:
2. The Smurfit Course :
1. Palmer SSS 76-74-72
2. Smurfit Par 72
Handicap certificates are not required for general play.
Welcome if previous arrangements made with secretary -weeldays
Both courses were designed by Arnold Palmer.
18 m SW of Dublin N7
The Club is set amongst 550 acres of lush County Kildare countryside by the river Liffey.
• Corporate hospitality days available
• Golf Shop
• Caddies, golf shoe hire available
• The Golf Academy
• Practice facilities:
Golf Driving Range
Practice ground targets for distance control
Tournament style putting green
• Hard tennis courts, heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, squash, fishing, sauna, solarium, gymnasium
1. The Palmer Course must be one of Europe's most spectacular courses, the country's most challenging inland layout and Ireland's first Ryder Cup Venue in September 2006
2. The Smurfit Course has been described as probably the greatest inland Golf Course to be developed in Ireland. It is an inland links featuring many dramatic landscapes with dune type mounding throughout giving many vantage points for spectators to view the Professionals at work.
Its signature hole has got to be the Par 5 7th measuring some 606 yards. It is probably the most dramatic hole in Europe with its water cascades, water features and large man made quarry.
Venue since 1995 for the Smurfit European Open, one of the flagship events on the European Tour.