From Sevenoaks: At main junction of
A21, follow B245 to
Tonbridge past the Cock Horse Inn on your right. Take the next
right, Watts Cross Road. follow this road past Hildenborough
Train Station and Bartellas, Hilden Park is on the left.
• Café Bar serving wide range of refreshments, from breakfast, snacks and sandwiches, to full freshly prepared meals, with satellite TV, daily newspapers, a conservatory and a seated decking area
/ Full kids menu
• Well stocked American Golf Shop / Club repairs
• Golf Tuition by PGA qualified coaches / Golf Academy / Private, Group and Junior golf coaching / Private & Company days
• Driving range (see information below)
• Health Club / Gym / Group exercice / Body & beauty treatment / Sauna & steam room / Crèche
Hilden Park is a scenic golf course with USGA specification
greens designed to test the most experienced golfer whilst
providing a stimulating yet gentle introduction for the novice.
Set in an established woodland setting, with lots of water
and an interesting selection of par 3s and 4s,
this course demands accuracy.
This is a nine-hole course that has been squeezed into a small area. It's a great challenge as a course, which demands accuracy rather than length. There are no par 5s, and the longest par 4 is not much over 300 yards. It's got some attractive holes, but because it's in a small area, the fairways are VERY close to each other and you are at risk from fellow golfers. The greens are good, and the course is nicely enhanced by trees and water.
Friendly in the clubhouse and cafeteria, which was clean with comfortable seats.
I had a great afternoon there but I would think twice about returning, solely because of the risk of being hit by a stray ball.
Value For Money: Good
Mark: 7/10 Charles Bormla August 6, 2010
M-Th 8am-9pm, F 8am-9pm, Sa Su 8am-7pm
with two separated for tuition and one for bunker practice,
four target greens, premium quality mats and balls scoring system
20 balls: £1.95
50 balls: £3.95
100 balls: £6.00
Range card available
Clubs available for hire Note that prices may have changed since date of publication