Play superb golf courses at great rates for just £1.95!
With My Golf Pass, nothing could be simpler:
• Decide the course you want to play and buy your e-pass for just £1.95. You'll receive it by email in a matter of seconds, so you can even pick a course and play it the same day!
• Book your time with the course over the phone, and when you get there simply pay the fantastic green fee rate provided by the partner clubs.....
My Golf Pass is quite simply the easiest and most convenient way of playing discount golf at over 1000 superb courses around the world and at rates that are often less than half the normal visitor green fee - so it's even better than 2 for 1 vouchers!
Register here for My Golf Pass - it's ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Exclusive Golf Today Offer: For a limited period our readers can enjoy a month's free membership of My Golf Pass when they register!
What's more, when you receive your e-pass, you'll also get details of other unique discounts being offered to My Golf Pass users by the club, such as bar and restaurant discounts and special offers in the pro-shop and at the driving range. You won't find this with other schemes!
You've probably already bought 2 for 1 vouchers and liked them for their simplicity. And you might also have tried booking an electronic tee time to get the lowest possible rate, even if it means playing at dawn or dusk.
But now you can have the best of both worlds, AND find exclusive offers to make your day out extra-special - and great value for money!
So register now, it's absolutely free, and start enjoying great golf at the best prices, all for just £1.95 a time with My Golf Pass. And - if you plan on playing more than twelve times a year - why not buy an annual membership for just £24.95, and get unlimited e-passes for a whole year!
To check out the venues you can play with My Golf Pass:
• Click here for a list of UK & Ireland courses, including The Oxfordshire, Goodwood, Ashburnham, Castle Knock, Ring of Kerry and Nefyn & District;
• Click here for courses in Europe, including San Roque, La Manga and PGA de Catalunya in Spain, all the courses in Mallorca and Tenerife, 18 venues in Turkey's Belek region, Portugal, France, Hungary and more;
• Click here for courses outside Europe, with hundreds in the US including two of the most famous - the Blue Monster at Doral and the Stadium Course at Sawgrass, with its infamous 17th hole island green - as well as Mauritius, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Tunisia, Jamaica and even Cambodia!
• You'll also find every participating course in the Golf Today Course Guide marked with a My Golf Pass logo.
(Complete Terms & Conditions for My Golf Pass can be found on the Registration page here )