Trent Lock Golf Centre nestles between picturesque locks of the River Trent on the borders of Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and Leicestershire, minutes away from junctions 24 and 25 of the M1.
• The Nicklaus Suite is used for events, celebrations and private hospitality.
• Society and Corporate Days
• Conference facilities
• PGA Pro Tuition / Custom Fitting
• Driving range (see information below)
• Pirates Landing Adventure Golf
Six lakes come into play on this parkland course. Holes 15, 16 and 17 run alongside the River Trent. Very scenic area. Proper dress code essential
A relatively easy parkland course that offers medium length holes. Water comes into play on quite a few, but these will only affect the really bad tee shot. Some holes require strategic planning to play well, but generally a limited challenge to the competent golfer. Greens are good with plenty of break. Coures facilities are excellent, with the pro shop being outstanding in value and size. Simon Taylor (Pre 2010)