Summer (May-September): H
Winter (Nov-March): F
Located near Troon about an hour's drive south west of Loch Lomond and five minutes from Prestwick International Airport.
From Glasgow, take the M77 south towards Kilmarnock/Ayr.
From Prestwick Airport, take the A78 towards Irvine.
• Clubhouse with panoramic views of the Ayrshire coastline offering breakfast lunch and dinner/ Outdoor terrace
• Valet parking and bag drop service / Shoe cleaning
• Half way house at the 10th tee
• Shop offering high quality merchandise including men's and women's clothing
• Club hire available on request
• Driving range (See information below)
About the Course
At the time of purchase by Loch Lomond Golf Club (2003), the course was known as Southern Gailes; it has since been renamed "Dundonald Links" to reflect the history of the site (Dundonald means "Fort Donald"; there is a hill near the course upon which fortifications have been located dating back to the period 500 through 200 B.C.).
The course was inspired by the timeless architecture of the great Ayrshire links courses of Royal Troon, Prestwick and Western Gailes, all connected by the historic rail line.
Dundonald has already hosted the Duke of York Young Champions Trophy event, as well as qualifying for the Senior British Open Championship.