Doug Carrick, the course opened on the 1st of June 2007
Situated off the A82 and only 20 minutes from Glasgow International Airport, Cameron House is a gracious 18th century baronial mansion positioned on the south-west shores of Loch Lomond and surrounded by 100 acres of magnificent wooded parkland.
• A choice of four restaurants: Lomonds, Smollets, Marina Restaurant & Bar, Claret Jug
• Conferences (10 Meeting rooms)/ Parties / Weddings
• Lagoon-style 21-metre swimming pool and a relaxing spa, steam room, saunas, plunge pool with body showers. Indoors there is a fully equipped gym, 2 glass backed squash courts and a snooker room.
• Academy & Tuition / Kids Club / Junior Golf Lessons
• Caddies can be booked through calling 01389 713655
• Luxury lodges
About the Courses
'The Carrick', named after the award winning golf architect Douglas Carrick, straddles the
Highland boundary fault line, eaning that the first 9
holes are played in the Scottish lowland while the last 9 are played in the highlands.
Challenge, variety and playability have been carefully integrated into the design to ensure an exciting and enjoyable golf experience for golfers of all abilities.
'The Wee Demon' - is a cleverly designed and challenging course, even for low handicap players, with 2 holes surrounded by water, some long and tricky par 3-s and a magnificent first par 5.
Venue for the Ladies European Tour's prestigious De Vere Ladies Scottish Open, 20th to 22nd September 2007.