Welcome if previous arrangements made with Secretary
March to September: D-F per round
Discounts available for Group Bookings
Winter: B per round
Inverness GC was established in 1883 and designed by George Smith and J J Fraser, alterations were made by James Braid.
Inverness Golf Club is located in the capital of the Highlands of Scotland, 1m from town centre on Culcabock road and 6 miles from the airport.
"Inverness Golf Club provides an excellent test of golf. The course, which has been used for The Northern Open, measures 6256 yards and although considered short by modern day standards it has many fine features which makes it a most enjoyable test of golf.
The highlight of the course has to be the dog-leg 14th hole. At 475 yards it not only demands length and accuracy off the tee but an extremely narrow entrance into a small green normally requires the steeliest of nerves with a long iron or wood. At 461 yards the 18th hole is one of the best finishing holes in the North of Scotland."