The Club can customise a specific day's activities to your individual requirements. Several golf day packages to suit all your needs. Pre booking required.
E weekdays, E weekends
David Williams - 1997
Laid out in nearly 250 acres, just outside Guildford in tranquil countryside, and is 10 minutes from the A3, convenient for London and the M25.
• The restaurant can cater for all requirements, from breakfast snacks to full course meals
• Conference facilities available / private functions
• Golf tuition on a one-to-one basis or group sessions by arrangement, video and computer analysis available on request
• Driving Range (see information below), Two short game areas, practice putting green
• GPS buggies now available
Golf Monthly has awarded Merrist Wood the silver prize in the 2007 HSBC regional course rankings. It was chosen as the host venue to launch the Senior Professional Golf Tour in the UK.
The golf course is laid out in nearly 250 acres which keeps the holes well spaced so that even on a busy day it can feel like you are out there on your own. Due to his careful placement of hazards and bail out areas, the course designer, David Williams, has managed to produce a golf course that will reward golfers of all standards. Whilst accurate long driving will be rewarded, good course management will allow the shorter hitters to score well. However, it is not a course to take liberties with and many a good card has been ruined by overconfidence!