• Le Golf du Château,
18-hole Championship golf course with receptive greens and wide undulating fairways, which cut through the sugar cane fields, against a backdrop of volcanic mountains and breathtaking views of the ocean.
• 9-hole par 3 course
Matkovich & Hayes - 2005
Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort has been built on the former sugar plantation of Bel Ombre in the south-western corner of Mauritius between the beautifgul Indian Ocean and the lush fairways of the Bel Hombre Golf Course.
• Authentic colonial mansion clubhouse amidst sugar cane fields and hills overlooking the ocean
• Restaurants, pro shop, individual lockers
• GPS-equipped Carts, clubs, trolleys for hire
• Golf lessons
• PGA run state-of-the-art golf academy, Driving Range (mats/grass), Putting Green, Chipping green
• Horse riding, quad and mountain biking, water sports, gym, spa and kids club