1. Acapulco Princess: 6,355- 6,085-5,400
2. Pierre Marques:
Collared shirts are required for men and swimwear is not permitted.
Soft spikes only.
1. Ted Robinson design. Opened in 1971.
2. Originally designed by Percy Clifford, the Pierre Marques was remodeled by Robert Trent Jones Sr. and recently renovated by Robert Trent Jones Jr.
Located on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, in an area called Playa Diamante on Revolcadero Beach, 20-minutes south of the city and near the airport.
The courses are located next to each other. The hotel provides complimentary shuttle service to and from both golf courses.
• 5-story Aztec pyramid-shaped building
• Practice facilities are available at both courses.
• Rental clubs and shoes are available for both men and women
1. Included in Golf Digest's Top 25 Golf Resorts, the Acapulco Princess features narrow fairways, lined by coconut palms and water hazards on 12 of the 18 holes.
2. The recently renovated Pierre Marques is shorter and perhaps the least challenging of the two courses.