High Season (01/10 - 31/05)
E per 18 holes / D per 9 holes
Low Season (01/05 - 30/09) E / D
Ouerdanine. 5 mns away from the major hotels
• The clubhouse with panoramic terrace, overlooking the entire course, is the perfect place to savour some Mediterranean cuisine. The bar & restaurant make a nice stop between holes 9 & 10
• Pro Shop
• 30 bay-driving range quite close to the clubhouse with extraordinary views over the whole course
• 3 hole pitch and putt course situated in the middle of the course
• Driving Range
• Tuition: Beginner Training Courses / Advanced Training Courses
• Equipment Hire - Trolley / E-Car / Clubs
• Caddies available
The Flamingo Golf Course spreads over crests and hills and enjoys a magnificent setting on a plateau shaded by ancient olive trees between lakes & sea. Some long holes test the players' strength as well as their ability. Having the choice of five tees per hole however gives each golfer the chance to enjoy a game at his own level.
Physically demanding without being exhausting, this breezy course is pleasant to play even in very hot weather.