18 - flat, sand based course with tree lined fairways, broom and gorse
Visitors are always welcome
Must contact Secretary' office in advance, packages available
E weekdays / F weekends
The Golf Club moved to its present site in 1934 and was designed by the famous architect George Duncan.
NE side of town centre off A18 approximately 1 mile from the famous Doncaster Racecourse - home of the St Leger.
• Elegant restaurant with panoramic views which overlook areas of the course, in particular the 9th & 18th greens.
• Tuition - Group bookings welcome
• Practice Area, Putting Gree, Chipping & Pitching Gree, Practice Bunker