FootJoy Junior Golf Shoes - performance, comfort and style
August 3, 2010
The right footwear is essential for golf, providing good grip and a solid base for a powerful swing, as well as support for the foot in withstanding the many stresses of the golf swing and walking over uneven terrain.
This is especially true for young, growing feet, and FootJoy's junior shoes offer young golfers advanced comfort and superior performance.
FJ Junior #45017
White smooth waterproof PVC and black saddle with platinum inlays - £32.50
Both Footjoy junior models offer the following features:
• Easy Care Synthetic Uppers - Synthetic leather or PVC (poly vinyl chloride) offers soft, easy care water resistance with the look and feel of leather;
• 1-Year Waterproof Warranty - FootJoy guarantees that this golf shoe will remain waterproof in normal use for one year;
• Durable, Soft PU Linings - For durability and additional comfort;
• Sponge Rubber Cushioned Insole - Provides excellent comfort;
• Pulsar Cleats by Softspikes - Pulsar cleats by Softspikes are the No. 1 selling cleat in golf and the overwhelming choice of touring professionals worldwide. The Pulsar cleats feature all the same turf grip and walking comfort advantages of the Black Widow, with the addition of radiused legs for extra durability and cleat webbing for easier cleaning.
FJ Junior #45062
White smooth synthetic and blue TPU saddle with red accent - £32.50
The red and blue shoe (above) also has a Moulded Combination DureMax Rubber/EVA Outsole, giving superior flexibility, durability and cushioning.
For further information visit www.footjoy.co.uk