Homes on offer at golfers paradise Sunninghill
November 26, 2013
Behind the striking blue hoarding at Holland Place in Sunninghill, Berkshire lies award-winning house builder, Millgate's newest creation.
Three brand new luxury detached country mansions, guaranteed to take your breath away, can be found less than a mile from desirable Sunninghill in the heart of the Home County commuter belt just 28 miles west of London.
Opening the impeccable Show Home doors for the first time on Sunday November 17 th 2013, buyers will be captivated by the superb build quality synonymous with a Millgate home which blends seamlessly with inspirational interior design by the renowned Alexander James Interiors.
Julian de la Poer Beresford, Regional Director for appointed selling agents, Hamptons International in Sunninghill comments:
"Combining the depth of knowledge from two companies that are the very top of their game makes for an exceptional work of art. At Hamptons International we have had the good fortune of selling Millgate houses previously and it is always a pleasure and never a chore."
The Show Home, elegantly named Evesley House, is one in a collection of three magnificent, privately gated English country homes. This classically styled six bedroom home set within exquisite mature grounds is a testament to the highest quality of vision, design and unparalleled craftsmanship.
As well as being a popular choice for families, the Sunninghill area is also a haven for keen golfers. Within 4 miles of Holland Place there are six golf courses alone!
- The highly respected Sunningdale Golf Club has hosted a number of major competitions over the years such as the Mens European Open, the Women's British Open and several qualifying rounds.
- Swinley Forest Golf Club is exclusive and totally eccentric. This charming club has no captain and despite being in existence for nearly 100 years it has no history except in it member's heads as score cards have only recently been printed for the course!
- Founded in 1928, The Berkshire Golf Club is home to two Herbert Fowler designed courses, both of which are widely regarded as amongst the best in the British Isles. The Berkshire is a traditional Members' Club which welcomes visiting golfers all year round to enjoy the beauty of its pine and heather lined courses, and to face the subtle challenges of Fowler's superb course design .
- Windlesham Golf Club is a par 72, championship parkland golf course with two exciting loops of 9-holes that will test every club in your bag. Featuring gentle slopes and streams, every aspect of this magnificent course is designed to excite the eye and the mind.
- Pennyhill Park has a beautiful 9-hole golf course that has welcomed some of the very best Major-winning players in the world including the late, great Seve Ballesteros and the brilliant Vijay Singh.
- And lastly but certainly not least the infamous Wentworth Golf Club .
One of the world's finest golf and country clubs with the famed castellated Clubhouse, three championship courses, a Tennis & Health Club, active social calendar and dining inspired by The Ivy and Le Caprice.
Commenting on the area Jonathan Cranley , Sales and Marketing Director for Millgate said:
"Golf clubs are a huge draw for people to move to an area and not always for the golf -often the associated sports such as tennis and swimming that are available. Many clubs these days offer social memberships - for just that - somewhere to find new friends in a beautiful environment.
"Saying that I suspect that many of the clients who visit Holland Place in Sunninghill will be asking about golf in the area; it is a popular query with most buyers!"
Guide price for the houses on Holland Place are from £3,900,000 for more information contact Millgate on 0118 934 3344 or visit www.millgatehomes.co.uk .