Indian Ocean luxury at Anahita now available from Eagleye
Eagleye is proud to announce the addition of the stunning Anahita Golf Course, Mauritius to its website. Anahita’s 18 hole championship golf course will be part of the great legacy of legendary South African golfer, Ernie Els.
- 6,741 metres (7,372 yards)
- Built in accordance with UGSA standards
- Five sets of teeing areas
- 300 metre grass practice range, including putting and chipping green
- Four Seasons Golf Academy
- Mauritian styled clubhouse with pro shop, restaurant, bar, locker rooms, fitness centre
- Holes 16, 17 and 18 offer stunning views of the ocean, providing one of the most beautiful finishing stretches in the world
- Luxury Spa
- Prices start from £569 per night for a villa for 4 people (includes breakfast prepared by your own private Villa Master)
For more details of the accommodation available at this exceptional golf resort visit the website at www.eagleyerentals.com. If you’re looking for luxury, then Anahita is definitely for you!
June 27, 2008